Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ballard Designs Alphabet Ornament Knockoff

This last Christmas I was looking through the Ballard Designs catalog and find these great ornaments (Hmmm, I must've been snacking when I flipped through the pages! Haha).


It was love at first sight! Something about the contrast between the black and crisp white...and I just love letters! But $69 was just *slightly* out of my budget (Ok, a LOT out of my budget!). So about a month ago my sis and I decided to check out Marshall's (we were both kid-free. Score!) and I found these:


Ok, ok, so they are not the same, but they are pretty darn close, and at $15 I couldn't pass 'em up! I haven't decided where I will put them yet, but they deserve a special spot. I think next Christmas I will try making some similar ornaments by getting the clear glass ornaments (on sale, of course!), painting the inside white, and getting some type of alphabet stickers.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails